Thursday, March 19, 2009

Diversions

There’s lots of fun stuff going on in the blog-o-sphere today. If you’re bored and just trying to kill some time at work, check out these fun blogs:

Heather at Not A DIY Life posted a link to a website that will turn you into a hero. (Or heroine, if you prefer). This is me in spandex (which is purely hypothetical because I would never be brave enough to wear spandex in real life).


If you have even more time to kill, check out Lynette’s pronunciation survey at The Best Things In Life Are Three.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Lynette3boys said...

Hey - thanks for the shout out! I will have to check out the super hero sight. Interesting.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm not real keen on spandex either, but I think when you're a superhero, you can pull it off! Love it!