Thursday, June 5, 2008

Celebration

Don’t you love those days of your life that begin with a huge celebration?

Your Wedding Day

Baby’s First Birthday

The Day You Fit Your Pre-pregnancy Jeans


Today is the day my old jeans fit. My stretchy, boot-cut, mid-rise, black-washed Mudd jeans that I love finally fit my mommy body. My khaki, boot-cut cargo cords fit, too. And my stretchy grey dress-slacks which I am wearing at work right now.

(blogging at work again. SHHHH! Don’t tell!)

Little King David is 15 months old today and my jeans finally fit again. It took me this long.

I’ve been working with a personal trainer since I won the Mom Makeover package and I am amazed by my progress. I’ve lost 11 pounds since I started keeping track in early May and I’ve lost 6 of those pounds in the past 10 days!

The secret is eat less and move more.

I knew that before, so what is my motivation now?

LIVE makeover reveal in only 14 days!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! I was wondering when the reveal would be. You go, girl!