Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Favorite Creatures

I realize that its been awhile since you heard from Mommy, but she’s been really busy with school lately. She just finished an Advanced Placement Exam today that will give her credit on her transcript for a Computer Information Systems course that she needs to graduate. Since she passed the test, she doesn’t have to take the class and that will help her to graduate an entire semester earlier. That means more time to spend with me!

While Mommy is busy, I want to tell you some more about our trip to Cancun. I learned so many new things there and I want to share them with you!

I saw some really cool animals at our resort. As we walked around, I saw iguanas laying out in the sun. I tried my best to pet one of them, but they were always faster than me.
At night, we saw geckos everywhere! My Dad caught a baby gecko and let me pet him with my Nice Hands. We let the baby gecko go home because he wanted to see his Mommy and Daddy. I loved that baby gecko and I’m obsessed with drawing baby geckos. I can’t draw really good yet, but I like to ask my sister to draw me a picture of a gecko on my Magna-Doodle. I love to do it again and again and again, but my sister eventually grumbles about it.
At night time, we saw some bats flying around in the jungle. They were hard to see because they fly really fast, but one of them touched Mommy’s arm. I don’t know why she wasn’t more excited about that.

I met a monkey on the beach one day. He was on a leash, so I knew he was someone’s pet. We also saw some monkey creatures in the jungle, but I don’t know what they were called.


I loved Cancun because it was just as exciting as visiting a zoo! I really want to go back someday so I can finally pet an iguana.


2 comments:

PBandJ said...

Oh My Gosh! What fabulous creatures! Paul adores lizards and frogs and he would have been in Heaven seeing these guys. What a great experience.

As for putting up the Christmas tree, go for it. After Peanut "accidentally" broke an ornament the first day he has totally ignored the tree, even when twinking temptingly for half the night.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't be very excited about a bat touching me either. Or any of those creatures touching me. I'm afraid my Ladybug won't see any creature enthusiasm from me. Unless they are behind bars, on a leash, or behind glass. Then I can get excited.